Your information cannot be found.
Please complete the form to enter the contest.
Your information was found.
We're routing you to your school's home page!
1. HOW TO ENTER: Complete the online entry form on weownsaturdays.com, georgiasaturdays.com, alabamasaturdays.com or auburnsaturdays.com, or complete an entry form on-site at event locations in Alabama and Georgia. Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 PM on 8/15/13. Entries must be received by 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time on 1/6/13, when sweepstakes ends. No purchase required. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Limit one entry per household.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of Georgia (Coach Mark Richt Giveaway) and Alabama (Coaches Nick Saban and Gus Malzahn giveaway), 18 years of age and older as of 1/1/13, except for employees of Ford Motor Company, Southeast Ford Dealers Advertising Fund (“Sponsor”), Ford Dealership employees and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Winner must have a valid driver’s license. Void where prohibited.
3. DRAWING: A drawing will occur on Wednesday, January 15. Sweepstakes winner will be notified by email address or phone (if listed on entry) and must sign any required Affidavit and Release within 3 days of attempted notification or prize will be forfeited. Taxes, including but not limited to federal and state income tax, resulting from acceptance of prize are the sole responsibility of winner. By participating in sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of judges, which shall be final in all matters. By participating, winner agrees to hold promotion parties, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, vendors and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of the contest or out of use or redemption of prize. Participation also constitutes a grant of permission to the promotion parties to use winner’s name, likeness [and biographical information] for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, vendors and assigns will not be responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries or prize notices or for any typographical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prizes. In the event of any such error, Sponsor reserves the right to request that the judges modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the judges, at the judges’ sole discretion. All federal and state laws apply.
4. PRIZE[S]: There will be three (3) winners. 1) One winner to receive a post-season (between January 10 and July 25, 2014) BBQ lunch and meet-and-greet with Coach Nick Saban for winner and one guest in Tuscaloosa or another pre-determined location. 2) One winner to receive a post-season (between January 10 and July 25, 2014) BBQ lunch and meet-and-greet with Coach Mark Richt for winner and one guest in Athens or another pre-determined location. 3) One winner to receive a post- season (between January 10 and July 25, 2014) BBQ lunch and meet-and-greet with Coach Gus Malzahn in Auburn or another pre-determined location for winner and one guest. Winners will be notified of lunch/meet-and-greet date/s as they are known. Value estimated at $500 each event. Prize may not be substituted or redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, including a visit with a member of the respective school’s athletic department if the head coach is unavailable. Chances of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries in the sweepstakes. Winner will pay any state, local and federal income taxes associated with prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
5. CONDITIONS: Payment of any and all federal, state, and local taxes is the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent W-9. In return for entering the sweepstakes, the winner and participants release and agree not to sue Ford Motor Company, the Southeast FDAF, Retail First, DealerDirect, LLC and each of their employees, sub-contractors, sponsors, dealers, agents and affiliates from all present and future claims that may be made by the winner and/or his/her family, estate, heirs, or assigns for property damage, personal injury, or wrongful death. Potential prize winners must execute any required Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and, if legally permissible, Publicity Release within 3 days of attempted notification. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected.
6. PRIVACY: For information on how we protect your privacy, please visit: shopfordnow.com/privacy. This privacy statement will govern use of all personally identifiable information.
7. WINNERS' LIST: For the name of prize winners, available after 2/4/14, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Retail First, Southeast Ford Dealers Advertising Fund, 3340 Peachtree Rd NE, Suite 550, Atlanta, GA 30326.
SPONSOR: Southeast Ford Dealers Advertising Fund ("Southeast FDAF"), Atlanta, GA. The sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by the Universities of Georgia or Alabama, or Auburn University.